Getting Started with JooJ-X2
Installing JooJ-X2. Under most circumstances, installing JooJ-X2 is a very simple process and takes less than five minutes to complete.
JooJ-X2 is a great product. It's easy-to-use, quite powerful, and flexible. Creating a website, and maintaining a website, is a science and art that has quickly evolved. In order to fully appreciate this it is important to be well read on the subject. One major thing to keep in mind is your investment of time. Being knowledgeable will without a doubt save you much time in the long run. With that in mind, before you invest your valuable time and energy into installing JooJ-X2, there are some documents you need to read to help you get started.
It is important to make a plan about how you want to use JooJ-X2 on your site. Here are some questions to ask yourself.
Will you install JooJ-X2 in the root directory, subdirectory, or you just want to make a test site to make sure you want to use it?
Ok. This question was very necessary. Installation JooJ-X2 for each individual domain name. After you select a domain name and where you want to install in the root directory or subdirectory. You contact us and send your domain name
Example I want to install the script www.example.com or www.sub.example.com
And we will send you the installation file for your domain name
Things to Know Before Installing JooJ-X2
Before you begin the install, there are a few things you need to have and do.
- Access to your web server (via shell or FTP)
- A text editor
- An FTP Client
- Your web browser of choice
Things You Need to Do to Install JooJ-x2
Begin your installation by:
- Checking to ensure that you and your web host have the minimum requirements to run JooJ-X2.
- Unzip the downloaded file to a folder on your hard drive.
- Warning!!! Installation file with your domain name which we sent you on email do not unzip
- Be prepared with a secure password for your Secret Key
- Print this page out so you have it handy during the installation.